TGIF

Aren't they beautiful???
Not too much new news to report today, Lauren started 7th grade and feels like she's pretty special for not being the youngest in school anymore---I'm sure that another year older means more drama for mom. She starts volleyball practice on Monday so that will keep her plenty busy.
We are having some huge trees removed from our yard this weekend so can't wait for that mess but it will bo so nice to have them gone.



3 Comments:
They are beautiful!
Love seeing them on your blog,i can keep up with them that way.What trees are you having removed? That big one in the front?Enjoy your weekend with the beautys.
Love Mom Grandma
Yes, they are beautiful! I love that picture of the two of them. I'm sure you guys are tired this weekend after starting school ... hope you can relax some!
I can't believe Lauren is in 7th grade! She is becoming such a beautiful young lady!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home