First Day

Today was officially my first full day back to work and Lyndsey's first day at daycare, spent the night getting ready-making sure her bag was packed, bath was taken, went to bed early, put her to bed early and she got up at 5:00am and messed up the whole "schedule." The whole morning I was talking to myself in the bathroom mirror about how nice it was going to be to go back to work after 4 1/2 months off and that it was going to be great for Lyndsey to be around someone else besides mom, had myself pretty convinced that it was going to be just fine---answered the door, gave her a kiss and said goodbye, slowly shut the door, breathed a deep breathe and started crying. So much for it was going to be fine....but as it turned out we both survived. I have 28 little rug rats in my class and I definitely won't be bored for a minute. Lyndsey didn't seem to sleep much so she conked out early. I think I am going to be so exhausted at the end of the day that I won't have time to think about missing Lyndsey. All the more time to appreciate her in the evenings.
This picture is of her trying to sit up by herself and shows the huge mosquito bites that cover one side of her face in the 5 minutes we were outside loading up carpet shampooer.


1 Comments:
Lyndsey looks so cute setting up by herself.
My poor baby with her big bit even the bugs like her sweet cheeks.She needs grandma to kiss it away!!
i'm glad jody you're being a big girl about leaving Lyndsey,it's hard to leave your baby.You'll enjoy her more now when you get home.kiss the girls for me and
see you soon.Love you Mom,grandma B.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home