


Well both girls went to dr yesterday, both are healthy. Lyndsey weighs 15# 3 oz and is 24 3/4" long--dr said," well she is a big girl but very proportionate." Lauren gets to play sports in school this year so she had to have her first physical, she was scared to death--her grandma told her horror stories about what they do and check for. The relieved look on her face when it was over was priceless.
School starts up again next week and I am so not ready. I have had a nice, extended vacation but I am just not ready to leave my baby. I know it will do us both good and she needs to interact with other people but can't shake the feeling I might need a double dose of lexapro that day.
We just back from our summer trip to Texas-had a good time visiting the family and hugging and kissing baby Sara's face off. She is growing up so fast and is so full of personality, can't wait to see her again in October.


1 Comments:
I'm so excited that you are blogging. Keep the updates coming!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home