Where does time go??
Lyndsey has learned how to do two of my favorite things this week.... She is starting to hold out her arms when you hold out your hands to her, I LOVE this because it means she knows who we are and she WANTS us to hold her and she is starting to lay her head on your shoulder when she gets tired while being held. The other day I was holding her and she started to fall asleep and had both of her arms wrapped around my neck and was twirling my hair and all I could think was AWWW.. I could die a happy woman. It seems like for so many months they do absolutely nothing and I complain about it, then all of the sudden it is something new everyday and I think--time is going by too fast. I was actually looking through the sale ads for things for her and Sara for CHRISTMAS, even though it is 3 months away I will close my eyes and it will be here.
Lyndsey has been going to softball and basketball games since birth and now we are going to volleyball games so she is pretty used to the whole sports thing, so I was so thrilled this weekend when she sat through most of the longhorn game on Saturday and the cowboy game on Sunday and this is her reaction when it was over.........



1 Comments:
Jody,I think Lyndsey is going to look like you!!!
Im so glad she will be my blue eyed beauty.
love that smile of hers.
Im a blessed grandma to have two beautiful new grandbabies...
Love you
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home